We get there Wednesday night, have dinner with a bunch of family, pics are for some reason out of order, which is frustrating because I had been doing such a good job. Hang on just a sec, let me remedy this problem...
Ok much better, don't you think.
Anyway, our first night there we went to dinner with the George Hooblers, Aunt Susan and Cate. Forshey became president of the I love Hayes fan club. He even woke me up from a slumber the next night just to hang out with me. I, Hayes Kappel, appoint you Forshey Hoobler as president-elect of my fan club. Just thought that sounded fancy.
Reeder took this pic of what I loved best about the Forsh (whom Reeder referred to as horsey)
Another cool thing we did, add it to the list, my dad played in the Turkey Bowl! A flag football game Uncle Roger and cousin Jeff put on every year. Pretty neat to watch dad run up and down a football field all morning. I got a little bored, so...

Who's that? She has a couple names. Forshey's sister (I love Forshey), Big Mama's third daughter, Steve's girl, or ADDIE!

There goes dad, keep on runnin' old man!

Meanwhile I got to play with all of my cousins!

Good job dad!

I showed him how real girls play football, none of this "flag" stuff!

Another cousin, add her to the list, Ava.

The losing team, not that we care! Dad is top left, second.

I'm giving Uncle Roger some pointers, better luck next year!
Who's that? She has a couple names. Forshey's sister (I love Forshey), Big Mama's third daughter, Steve's girl, or ADDIE!
There goes dad, keep on runnin' old man!
Meanwhile I got to play with all of my cousins!
Good job dad!
I showed him how real girls play football, none of this "flag" stuff!
Another cousin, add her to the list, Ava.
The losing team, not that we care! Dad is top left, second.
I'm giving Uncle Roger some pointers, better luck next year!
4 comments:
I was hoping that reeder would get to see the jonas brothers, such stellar performers! ;)
Busy T-day, no wondering you were sleeping in the next day!
I bet your Daddy was the star of the football game- or was he just the best looking?????
Hey Reeder! What is the deal with your Dad's reflective clothing???
He's not gonna sneak up on anyone in "those" duds!
Post a Comment