Monday, December 1, 2008

Next stop, Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob...

You may think that you've seen a lot of people introduced so far, but just wait. You see, Hayes and I didn't realize how many people LOVE us. And how MUCH people love us. But, we're starting to catch on. One person we always knew, though, is Aunt Karen. So, we met her and Uncle Bob for dinner after Norman, on the way to Granddad's house. And, just as fitting, we met her at Billy Sims' restaurant (thanks Grama Max). If you don't know who he is you have a few options-1) quit reading our blog or 2) google him or 3)take a course in OU football history.
I gave Aunt Karen some much needed Hayes lovin (Sims feet in background).

More cowboys! Uncle Bob is legit-hat, belt buckle, he's a cowboy-I don't see a lot of those in San Clemente!


And there he is!








Sorry Aunt Karen, I love pulling hair. Reeder gets mad at me. I do love you though!





Aunt Karen gave me that blue footed Boobie. She says I need to travel until I find one alive, with my own two eyes. I wonder if there is one at the San Diego Zoo...






Bye Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob, on to the next stop!








3 comments:

Amber said...

look at all that love from aunt karen!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Way to keep the Sooner pride going! Everyone looks great!

Maxanna said...

I love the pics of Aunt Karen and Hayes- boy was he happy! It all looks like so much fun.