Monday, December 1, 2008

Before the big trip

We're really sorry, too. We aren't the best at uploading our blog so you are about to be in for another huge edition of the life and times of Poose adn Hawk. And, we were supposed to catch you up before we headed out on our 3500 mile roadtrip. But, we didn't. So, here are some pics from before we left. And just be patient, we will get Thanksgiving up as fast as possible.

Mom and I bought a bunch of new art stuff the other day! I even had some friends over to paint-we had a blast.

Our old man turned 31! Mom made him an ice cream cake-with strawberry and raspberry ice cream inside. Mom and I dug into Grandma Cherry's German Chocolate, but dad like the fruit. Oh, and those flowers-Grandma Cherry cut them from her yard!


I like having my hands on my hips-that's how you know I'm serious!



For dad's birthday, he took me, just me, to the San Diego Zoo. We had a blast! Watch out for the dino chasing me!

















Just the two of us...
















Einar and Soren's folks went to their Marine Corps Ball, so they got to spend the night with us. We had a blast-watched the movie Cars, ate popcorn. Awesome!








Have you heard of facebook? Well, my mom reconnected with an old college friend, Trisha, and we got to hang out with them at the Long Beach Aquarium. We had an awesome time, I couldn't believe it's been ten years, can you?












3 comments:

Amber said...

cute pics as always! you all are so busy, when is your mom going to find the time for her always crafty holiday card?!

Bar-b said...

sweetest pics of of reed and clint!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

I'm just getting started with blogs...great beginning!