We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
I think that says it all, all by itself.
Sarah say's thatsssss good. She loved it.
on my second preview of it I notice how much Hayes has slimmed down. Maybe it just those Elf suits that are so slimming.
YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME PARENTS EVER! I don't know HOW you trained those kids to dance but DANG IT, you did a GREAT job! You know, you could go on the talk show circuit with that routine! :)Happy Holidays.
You guys rock. Partridge family watch out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think that says it all, all by itself.
Sarah say's thatsssss good. She loved it.
on my second preview of it I notice how much Hayes has slimmed down. Maybe it just those Elf suits that are so slimming.
YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME PARENTS EVER! I don't know HOW you trained those kids to dance but DANG IT, you did a GREAT job! You know, you could go on the talk show circuit with that routine! :)
Happy Holidays.
You guys rock. Partridge family watch out.
Post a Comment