Monday, December 1, 2008

Granddad Frank and Grandma Fay, in Tulsa!

After getting a little turned around in Tulsa, we made it to Granddad and Grandma's house. Reeder and I stayed up and entertained for a little while and then it was Granddad's turn. My mom told me that he kept them up until after midnight!

If you're wondering why Granddad is holding his belt, it's not because he was hurting our dad, it's because they were comparing waist sizes. Granddad is smaller!

Here is a little tribute to you food bloggers out there.

So, the next day we went to Granddad and Grandma's church. You heard me right, the pics below are all at their church! It took over two hours for the grand tour and the place was pretty amazing.


I even got in on the action!



Church and a ball pit, I'm in!




Victory Christian Center also had about 20 different aquariums!





The whole crew!






Yep, they have a carousel, too!






My dad and his humor. This is where their preacher stands, I'm not sure if he'd like this too much...








On the way out, Grandma Fay bought me a sing a long CD, thanks a lot!










Then, back at the house, I give Grandma some attention!



What am I going to do with my dad? I ask him to smile, he shows me titletown. Only time will tell for this year. Do you think OU will win it all?






Oh, this is fun. So, we get a surprise visitor to take us to dinner that night! Uncle Bub and Aunt Nancy get us and take us ALL out for dinner! I, of course, place myself on Grandma's lap and continue to get cooed over.



Wow, that's a lot of Reeder's! Everyone (except us) has the last name of Reeder! I thought that was pretty cool!


Back at home, I need a little vegging out.




The men!















Thanks for a great time Grandma and Granddad! We PROMISE to see you soon! (Did we mention how our mom fell IN LOVE with Fay?)






4 comments:

Amber said...

this post made me so happy! i'm glad you got to spend time with reeders!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Wow, the great times keep coming. The family look fantastic!

Maxanna said...

Of course my very favorite pics are of all my men- what a good looking group they are- like father, like grandson, like great grandson-
And of course I'm so glad you made the time- to spend the time- with my parents- Makes me a bit misty eyed.

Maxanna said...

I think there is some potential for a transition into a food blog- but it will take a bit of work...