Monday, December 1, 2008

Durant or DOO-rant

Next stop on the Kappe Family Tour 2008? Durant, Oklahoma. That's where Uncle Jason, Aunt Melissa and Coleman live. Oh, and Coleman's 7,432 dinosaurs! I was happy to take a bath with them, Hayes, not so much.



That's the group heading out. As you can tell it was a bit chilly. Oh, and my dad is wearing his Big Texan shirt. What a tourist. I had an awesome time with Coleman. We played dinosaurs, Hayes busted his head on a pirate ship (no urgent care needed), watched Madagascar, and just chilled out. Just what the doctor ordered.

I will miss Coleman.




That was supposed to be Coleman and his Godparents, but I decided to jump in the pic!





3 comments:

Amber said...

is coleman named after clinton? (and have you noticed that i have commented on every post, yeah im putting off work.)

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

More fun and you're not even to the holiday yet!

Maxanna said...

Boy I wish Reeder gave me as many hugs as Coleman seems to get- '
But more important- Coleman is a really good looking kid- And what fun everyone is having.
And Amber- I am noticing just a bit that you are not studying....