I promise to update the rest later. But, in the meantime, enjoy watching Hayes and me playing peek a boo. He learned this, like, five minutes ago. Don't notice Lefty licking/scratching in the background, nor my mom dressed in sweats.
We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
5 comments:
too cute! baby hayes is going to catch up to reeder in no time!
Very cute, but I think Reeder has the right idea...time to make cookies!
Too cute- though I do think probably Hayes would like the cookies better. But I loved seeing the "live action".
SMACK! for Reeder...
SMACK! for Hayes...
and a SMACK! for George, too!
Big kisses all around!
I love how hayes is all happy and giddy and CUTE! Reeder is too cute too, her and her little lisp.
Post a Comment