Monday, December 1, 2008
On the way home and some missed pics!
After almost, or over, 3500 miles, we had the best trip I have ever been on. Now, that may not be saying much since I am only 2 3/4 years old, but I've heard the same from my folks. We had such an incredible time, everywhere. Every stop, I wanted to stay longer, but I was also looking forward to the next city. I can't wait to hop in that car again. Or maybe that part can wait! Well, i have just a couple of pics from the trip home, and a couple that were on our old disk from the way there. Did I mention Grandma Cherry was with us for the first couple hours? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed our adventures half as much as we did. Now, Hayes and I need a long nap and some alone time with our parents. Ponch and Left are craving some time too, oh, it already begins again. And mom needs to get to those Christmas Cards. And the laundry.......

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i bet the kids are tuckered out! and did grandma cherry color on reeder or was that hayes? oh and congrats to the little guy on crawling and his pursuits in fungus growing, who said that kid didn't have talent?
So what happened to Grandma Cherry along the way? I'm picturing National Lampoon's Vacation....
I do believe that maybe there is a microbiology future for Hayes- he's already into the fungus.
And I'm tired just reading all about the road trip- think I'll have to rest before we start ours!
I'm so happy to see "the rest of the story" - Wow! What a trip!
Bob and I are so thrilled that we were able to spend a bit of time with this beautiful family!
Holy Moly! I just read about your entire trip at one time and I'm exhausted! Whew! You guys are so brave to go all that way with two little ones and I'm glad they did so well. :) Looks like an awesome, awesome time!
Post a Comment