skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Life in the Palms
Life is movin' along just fine here in the high desert. We've gotten into our routine, and don't worry, Mom found us an awesome storytime! This one even has show and tell at the end. I was a tad bit shy, but Ms. Kasey helped me along.
And Mom still thinks it's just soooo funny when I throw fits. I think she tells me no sometimes just to get a reaction...
Our new favorite game-jumping off the side of the couch!
We VERY GENTLY woke Dad up on his sleep in day. He and Poncho are such lazy bags of bones. And I like Mom's side of the bed better now, anyway, she put a heating blanket under her sheets!
Ooooh, and we have some great neighbors, too. My new friend, Z-Man, challenged me to my first duel!
Looks like a pretty even match...
But in the end, look who's standing! Til next time, Z!
2 comments:
thank you for the blog post and pictures! love the new kicks! and yes he is pretty cute! as frustrating as a fit is, it can be pretty darn entertaining if executed right and looks like hayes is a pro!
thanks for the updates as mundane as they may seem
No Hayes, I don't think you can get any cuter! Great job with the workbook reeder, you'll be balancing Mommy and Daddy's checkbook (subtraction only of course!)
Post a Comment