Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grama and Grampa Arrive!!!

Oh my gosh! You all just won't believe who came to our house last Friday! Grama Max and Grampa Don flew on an airplane all the way from Cincy, got to Vegas, rented a car, drove ALL the way to our house! What excitement! And, we had a late Reeder birthday and an early birthday for me. Reed got 3,465 dresses, all wonderful, she loves them all. I got THOMAS! I LOVE Thomas, Thomas trains, Thomas videos, Thomas books, Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, I love it all!








I like to focus more on my Grama. I love Grama! Grama cooking, Grama sewing, Grama taking pictures of me, Grama, Grama, Grama! (New gg's, btw, thanks Grama!)










Did I mention how much I love Thomas?






Eeeee-ooooh, EEEEEE-OOOOOh (that's a siren noise). Emergency, Reeder's room, George is failing, needs emergency surgery, like, last week. Oooh, my poor best monkey, had a hole in his chest the size of a baseball, small holes all over his head and lower extremities. Nurse Lucas, please report to the ER.







George made it out of surgery and is recovering fine.
Saturday night we went to Pappy and Harriet's-an old town restaurant in "pioneertown". You see, I thought it was the real deal-old western town, kept alive. Nope, we ARE in California. A town built to LOOK like a western town for movie purposes only. Well, it was a TON of fun! Grama took us on the dance floor.


















You know about mom's run in with the law, right? Well, she had to go to the DMV for about three hours, which gave Reed and I total Grandparent attention. Fantastic, take your time, Mom, you criminal.










Lucky Grama and Grampa! They got to take me to dance class while Mom and lazy bones brother stayed at home. Are you as impressed as they were?




























See ya on Ryan Mountain!












1 comment:

Amber said...

it looks like you got a good start to your weekend with the grandparents! i love how focused hayes is on the tv...5 feet hayes! and liking reeder's new short 'do!