Saturday, February 13, 2010

Momma's Gone!!!

I'm sure you all think that we are pretty lucky kids, and we are, but this time we REALLY scored! We got Dad all to ourselves for five days!!! It was awesome. Who cares where Mom went, or why? We were ready to party! After a little biting incident the first day, we all realized that it was time to have fun and enjoy our Daddy 100% time.

One of the biggest benefits for me was that I got to sleep in Mom's bed the whole time! Even though Dad sleeps there, too, it is Mom's bed, in Mom's room-you get it, right? Well, I moved my water and music boxes in with me (princess pillow, too, of course) and snuggled right in for the weekend!

And I just tried to look cute. I think Dad really took this picture solely to prove to Mom that we got out of our pajamas on occasion.

And Dad does the most fun things with us! He took us hiking, we looked in caves, it was a fantastic day.

And Hayes and I had a lot of time to discuss very important things, like biting and ice cream.








Thanks, Dad. I thought it was just Mom who always pulls the camera out when I cry. Now I know you are in on it too, awesome.





Unfortunately, hiking came to an abrupt stop as soon as I got a booboo. We hightailed it home for an emergency band aid. Too bad Dad couldn't put a flashing light on the roof of his car. Luckily, I've recovered, and am ready to go back out there.
SuperDad also took us to our favorite park. And thought our hair was funny at the bottome of the slide. A little static in the dry desert.











Unfortunately, Mom came back as scheduled and we're back to doing her stuff. But, we had an awesome time with Daddy-0 nonetheless.




3 comments:

Amber said...

hayes definitely has the cutest crying baby face! i'm glad everyone had a great time that weekend!

Brandy said...

I love all the blogs! I agree Hayes is the cutest crying baby! I didn't think there was anything to do in 29P, looks like Disney to me! I like Reeder's insistence on wearing a dress regardless of the weather.

Maxanna said...

I love the "static" pictures. And I'll weigh in that Hayes is the cutest crying baby ever!