Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Palm Springs or bust

Last, but not least, we went down to Palm Springs for some sightseeing. First, we went to the aeriel tramway. Reeder got a little excited when she thought it was an Ariel tramway, like the mermaid princess, but was still excited to go after the definition was explained.

Check it out-the top was 28 degrees with four feet of snow! No way!


Uhhh, Mom, maybe you shouldn't throw that at your mother-in-law?



This is what our tram looked like...







Playing in the snow is SOOO much fun! Hayes and I have never seen so much before!




Mom and I inside the tram!







Isn't the view gorgeous! Probably even better on a clear day when you can see the whole Earth, but I was pretty impressed nonetheless.








I wasn't sure how I felt about the feel of snow. But, I got used to it, I guess.







Looks like we were in a blizzard, doesn't it? We weren't-we were just in the clouds!










Hmmmm....










Crash! Got cha little brother!











This is me showing you proper snow clothes!












Some hot chocolate warmed us right up!













And later, down in Palm Springs, some ice cream cooled me back down.












Delicious!









Alright friends, gotta run, off to planning the next big adventure, can't wait to write to you about it, and hope to give you all a few more funny comments next time!

2 comments:

Amber said...

i love the new plaid dress but weren't the kids cold! brrr! my favorite picture is reeder contemplating dropping the snow on hayes, good thing he didn't mind!

Brandy said...

Cute Cute Cute! Looks like everyone enjoyed the visit from Grama and Grandpa! We're enjoying our turn now!