skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Petting Zoo comes to town!
Another super cool day for us!! Dad (superDad to you) left a flyer for Mom about a petting zoo coming to town! It was so awesome. We were the first people there. I'm not kidding. It opened today for a couple weeks, today was opening day, we were there at 10 on the dot. Waited for them to open. First ones! Rock on with our punctuality!So, since we got there a tad early (or they opened a tad late), we got to hang out with Ranger, the camel. He was awesome! So gentle, he was nuzzling us, Mom just stood there petting him for, like, ten minutes.
I thought he was pretty cool, too. Super soft ears. He didn't even mind when I stuck my hands in his mouth...or eyes.
Ohhh, and my BFF, Amanda met us there. This petting zoo had something I've never seen before that was ingenious-sand shovels tied to each cage that you could put the food in to feed the animals. No fingers can get big off that way! And what traveling petting zoo has a zebra? So cool!
I got the hang of it pretty quickly. The goats were HUNGRY!
The camel whisperer.
Then this happened... I was too distraught to talk about it, Mom doesn't know. All I know is I was being nice to the camel, then I'm crying and have a rip in my pants, and Mom is taking a picture. Thanks.
Amanda!
3 comments:
i love reeder's pink polka dot skirt! reminded me of the state fair in tulsa!
prince evans wants the name of hayes' stylist because he always looks so dapper in his polos and khakis!
I love the camel- oh my! What fun- I love petty zoos. Looks like so much fun:)
Post a Comment