Saturday, February 20, 2010

FIRST HAIRCUT!!!

I've been building myself up for this for a while. My first haircut. I've been trying to grow my hair just so I could participate in this huge right of passage. No, Mom doesn't want it short, but just trimmed up around the edges. I was first going to go with just Dad, you know, male bonding and stuff, but Dad was afraid of Mom, I think, so we took the girls with us.

Dad and I got haircuts together. It was pretty special. My first hair cut, in a Marine Barber shop, but Mom wouldn't let me get a high n tight. Says she never will, we'll see, Mommy, we'll see.



I liked the combing part. Really didn't have a problem with any of it. Ready for my next one, in another 23 months, I suppose.


I'm a stud, i know it, Really, tell me how awesome I am!



Around the ears tickled just a bit!


You'll have to look at hte other pics to see my after look, not too much different, but I'm cleaned up now, or so Mom says.


3 comments:

Amber said...

i guess hayes got his love for a good comb from papa jerry!

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

Tears to my eyes!

Maxanna said...

So, so, so, so cute! I love those red curls:) And I'm with you on the "high and tight"- Leave those beautiful curls alone!