And what makes these crystals even more spectacular? You can EAT them! Ooooh, the glory!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Crystals
I love crystals. I love pink. I love purple. I love ponies. I love princesses. I love ballet class. That's my list of the biggest things I love right now. Well, Mom decided that she would teach me how to make crystals. Seriously? That is incredible! I helped stir, gingerly, over the HOT stove, and watched for TWO days as my own crystals grew!!! This is the finished product...

And what makes these crystals even more spectacular? You can EAT them! Ooooh, the glory!
And what makes these crystals even more spectacular? You can EAT them! Ooooh, the glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cool! marianne you could write a book with all your adventures!
Do we have a budding scientist like her Grandpa Don?
Post a Comment