skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4
I feel like I've been talking about turning for, for like, EVER! We had a practice run with what Mom and I planned for the party. From bottom to top-fancy fruit juice, with mint and mixed berries, Delicious honey/cinnamon yogurt for dipping your fruit pieces-using fancy toothpicks, of course. And, of course, top it all off with a birthday girl!
As soon as I woke up I got to open presents! Wahoo!
New furniture for my doll house! Fantastic!
Time for my party! It was a FANCY party! My friends, their mothers, and neighbors came by to help celebrate. Here's Mr. Tommy giving me a great gift-a rose quartz chrystal! I absolutely love it! He told me to put in under my pillow to help give me good dreams. I do!
Here's an up close shot of the chrystal
Pinata time! Notice how fancy Ms. Cindy looks, too! Mr. Tommy was the pinata master. I beat that thing silly! When it burst open candy, necklaces, rings, stickers-what a great loot!
Here's what Mr. Tommy read to me for my birthday.
5 comments:
What a perfect party! I want to figure out how I can get on the guest list for all Marianne/Reeder parties! WOW!
And the birthday girl does look quite grown up:)
And I love the Bear! Nice touch Reeder- Nothing like ambience to create the perfect party!
Happy birthday to Reeder! I love fancy parties--I wish I could have been there! What is Hayes dressed as, he's so funny! It looks like you all are settling in just fine and making some fast friends!
Happy 4th, Ms. Reeder! We love you! Sounds like an awesome birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEDER!! The party looked sooooo much fun!
I wish I could have been at your party, Reeder! What a wonderful experience.
Love you much, and, again, Happy Birthday!
-Aunt Karen
Post a Comment