"Yeah, Sis, ya think we'll find a good park around here?"
"I'm sure of it. Ya think we'll find another ballet teacher? More friends?"
"Yep, no problem. Poncho and Lefty will take real good care of us hear. Mom and Dad might pitch in, too, you never know."
"Good thinking. Let's leave some of our snack here on Mom's floor for the dogs."
6 comments:
thanks for the pictures of the move! i love that the picture wall is going to be a picture ceiling soon!
It must be HOME! The pictures are on the wall. Can't wait to see it all "up close and personal". Good job Momma Marianne!
I can't believe you actually climbed out on the roof for that panaramic view. I do like the blue skies and the empty horizon.
What a warrior! Scaling the roof for for your fam! :) That's a really pretty view out the back with the mountain and everything. Welcome to your new home. Hope you have lots of happy times there.
ha ha, xtreme photographer, you're nuts. But thanks, I did quite enjoy it.
Congrats on the move! Reed is almost Cuatro, wow.
I am back to blogging (no more dsl....angels singing hallelujah) so I will be back often.
When can I come visit so we can do some hiking together???
Post a Comment