Mom and I built this awesome ball tunnel thing, soon we had a bunch of kids from the other parts of the museum playing with our invention!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Childrens Museum
You all know our mother, right? Well, even though we live in the middle of the desert, 20 miles from the closest Wal Mart, that won't stop Mom from finding things to do. Since we needed to go to a Target (gasp, the closest is 90 mins), she found an awesome Children's Museum in Palm Springs to fill the day! It was INCREDIBLE!

Mom and I built this awesome ball tunnel thing, soon we had a bunch of kids from the other parts of the museum playing with our invention!
Mom and I built this awesome ball tunnel thing, soon we had a bunch of kids from the other parts of the museum playing with our invention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This Children's Museum looks fantastic- I'm impressed- and I thought Palm Springs just did golf...
The pics are so cute. I love Hayes and the paint- so, so Hayes!
that museum looks great! so many things to do! and ps it's good to see that hayes let's reeder wear her sparkly shoes on occasion!
Post a Comment