I asked the old bearded man for a replacement George, mine is pretty tattered. Check out what he left by my stocking! But, I'd like you to know, that even though I threatened to throw my old George in the trash, I still haven't made the switch. The new guys slept with me a couple nights, but they're on the floor now and the original is back in snuggle position 1A.
Check out my loot! Holy toledo! Happy Birthday Jesus! This rocks! I continued to eat candy throughout the opening of the rest of the presents.
Cars are always a hit. BJ still hasn't changed....
Then we got to go to more Grandparents and open MORE presents! We gave Grampa (and BJ) t-shirts for Dad's new company. "The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf". Lucky them...
Back to Big Mama's Christmas. Coop got a guitar!
No comments:
Post a Comment