Saturday, March 20, 2010

Campin' with the Wolf Pack

Don't freak out, not REAL wolves. Or, at least, not the kind of wolves you are thinking of. See who's carrying me? That's part of the wolf pack. Dad's battalion. Ya know? The strength of the wolf is the pack, the strength of the pack is the wolf. Got it? Yep, we went campin' with the other Marines from 3rd LAR.

Going on a hike to skull rock... Or, taking a nap during naptime...

OK, imagine this is the nostril. Mom told me to act like I was picking it, she's SOOO funny.

Now do you see the skull? Pretty cool, don't ya think?

Here are most of the kiddos that went camping with us. We had a great time!





And then my new friend and I discussed important things over the campfire. Like why my parents gave up meat for lent and I had to grill a fake hot dog....








And this is me with the Colonel's boy. You see, they are from Texas. Please don't tell my Dad that I was in that chair, he might ground me. And I don't think his dad would like this pic very much, either.



Adios, muchachos!




2 comments:

Maxanna said...

What fun! And I agree- Reeder looks deep in conversation. I would have liked to have listened in on this one.

Amber said...

looks like a fun adventure with new friends! the kernel's son looks like he doesn't know what do with a sooner's chair!