So, here is what you ALL have been waiting for-our daily life. Get prepared, it's wild in here!
I play with trains, constantly. And watch "choo choo shows" as much as my mother will allow. Then I will go outside and play in the dirt, and yell at Mom to pick up the "dog poop yuck".
Reeder, she's pretty smart, you know, so she likes to do her workbooks a lot. Mazes, math, coloring IN the lines (????), princesses, ponies, strawberry shortcake, that's her deal. She also cleans up her room regularly. organizes her underwear drawer, helps Mom fold the laundry, brushes her own teeth. Regular four year old stuff, right?
Lefty, she just stays pretty close. Never sure when a piece of food might fall off my shirt, you know? And if you ever look at her, she puts her arm up like that so you can scratch her belly.
Poncho mostly avoids us. We get close, she walks away. She snuggles with the rents a lot though, and will occasionally sit in the same room with all of us while playing. This was a real treat. Oh, and down there, she's doing her superdog impersonation. Just put a cloud back drop where the carpet it, doesn't it look like she's flying?
2 comments:
i am loving all the blog action lately!
Now I was wondering about the bonbons- now I know. I love the pictures. Hayes is so, so, so cute as he squats by his train! Love it:)
Post a Comment