Here comes Mr. Big Time. That's me. Almost 2! Watch out, Big Time comin'!
Mom loves the weird Alpaca at the petting zoo. Make sure to look at its weird teeth.
And this is my only 29 friend, no, not the cow, Roland!
Lucky Reeder, she got to ride a pony all by herself! Mom didn't trust me to do that OR ride the nice camel alone, maybe next year...
Let the party continue! We then went to the awesome park across the street, where I got to dig into my "Percy cake". Thomas may be the main deal to some kids, Percy for me, or Cranky.
As usual, I spend a good deal of time looking up to my sister.
Seriously, is my Mom the best or what? And Reeder, too, she's the one who found this idea on sprout.com. Something good does come from letting preschoolers spend countless hours on the electronic babysitter computer. Take that, Dr. Sears!
Doesn't that Percy cake look incredible! Oooh, AND I didn't have to sit at the table while eating, or eat any fruit, or anything. Cakes good enough for this two year old!
2 comments:
THAT CAKE IS AMAZING! Way to go Reeder and Mommy.
And Hayes is so, so, so cute! I love the video.
It's hard to believe he is already 2.
Happy Birthday, Crazy Hayes-ey! And that cake is awesome! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment