Got it, how'd I do?
Sometimes Mom is just too mushy! I mean, Mom, let me bowl! Stop with the kisses and all the love. And can you, on occasion, put the camera down?
Having a little brother has taught me many things. Like-trains can be cool to build, sometimes it's nice to share, it hurts to be hit on the head by a one year old, two kids means twice as many turns at things like books and movies, kisses from little brothers can be nice, telling someone what to do feels pretty good when your four, you know, stuff like that. I have also mastered, most of the time anyway, the art of patience.
3 comments:
those Velcro bowling shoes are so cute!
Bowling may become our new activity between baseball seasons.
The pictures are amazing. I love the first picture of Reeder- she is so cute.
And you let Reeder and Hayes know that BOWLING is big in Cincy!
Post a Comment