Ms. Casey at storytime brought all the ingredients to make our very own St. Patty's Day cookies. Lucky Hayes, that's what we say around here.
Lefty Lou came with us. She got a bit long in the tongue, which means she's tired.
My mother is constantly teaching me good manners. Like, when you go to your friends' house, and his Mom makes brownies and asks if you want a lick, this should be your answer, ALWAYS...
And, as we get older, we need to embrace the fact that we are the few, the proud, the Marine children.
Remember when we took Grama Max and Granpa Don on the aerial tram? Well, our Dad was TOTALLY J (jealous, those of you not fortunate enough to be of our generation). I got pretty excited to show Daddy-o the sights.
And I just go along for the ride sometimes!
Check this out, my first, and last, sled ride. Mom and Reed went down, Dad said they didn't go fast enough, and we're off! Wholly Moly! I was like a piece of popcorn in the sled, Dad not quite remembering how to steer, or stop. He figured it out just as Mom was about to REALLY start freakin' out. That's enough for this kid, thanks very much.
2 comments:
Way to go Hayes! I love that BIG LICK! But I think we had "way more" fun with snow ball fight!
i love the matching outfits with the guns! and i do think with his red hair hayes a the luck of the irish in him!
Post a Comment