If you want to hear this song... www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhrczA1ru4 Maybe our parents don't realize it, cuz this isn't the most kid appropriate song, but the title works for our lives!Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends
That's one of our parents' favorite songs. Well, it rings very true for us and our constant adventures. So, i'd thought I'd send a map of where we've been. It's the same for both of us, but I think it's pretty cool that Hayes and I have been to 18 states! And more to come this summer, we KNOW!
If you want to hear this song... www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhrczA1ru4 Maybe our parents don't realize it, cuz this isn't the most kid appropriate song, but the title works for our lives!
If you want to hear this song... www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhrczA1ru4 Maybe our parents don't realize it, cuz this isn't the most kid appropriate song, but the title works for our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think you need to add illinois to your list and come visit aunt boo in chicago!
Just wait until the kids learn the words to the song and sing it in church. You've got a great start on the states. I've got 47 now with plans to get to 49. I'm hoping to just not get to Mississippi.
Post a Comment