Thursday, January 22, 2009
Inauguration Day
We (except for dad, I guess), were very excited as our new president was sworn in on Tuesday (also my birthday). Hayes kept a close eye on everything.
And, just like that, we have a new president! I had many questions for my mom-she was telling me that he was the boss of everyone. So, I went through everyone I know and every destination that I know of, and she said, yes, Obama is in charge of Florida, Cincinnati, even Hazel-Eden's dog! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! I love it! I love it!
Hayes will have my vote. I'll only be 104 years old- But I'll be dancing at the party.
If Hayes is going to be president in 2044 at the young age of only 36- such an accomplishment- I will only be 96- shoot Don and I will be really "cutting a rug" at that young age- Party time here we come!
Hayes has my vote, even if he is a republican like his old man. (well, maybe). Super cute pictures, Nora (the little girl I watch) thinks of Obama as the daddy of the country, but boss works too!
You're in Hayes, you have my vote! Especially if you campaign in that outfit in 2044!
Cute onesie! And I love that you got these pictures of them. They will really appreciate them when they are older. :)
Post a Comment