Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun around the OC

Baby food, be gone! I no longer eat anything pureed, mashed, blended. I really enjoy my independence of feeding myself. And, isn't that delicious adult food my mom makes much more delicious that sweet potatoes mixed with breast milk? Yuck! Here is my interpretation of eating beans, pb&j, kiwi and some green chilis, too. Yum, yum!



I really think you should give this a try on your own. You don't have to waste nearly so much energy using the darned hands.


I got to go roller skating! Mom, Ms. Karla, Einar and I headed to the rind (George, too, of course). I did fantastically well and really enjoyed it. My mom took a sideways video for your viewing pleasure, it's at the bottom. And we left our baby brothers at home with their dads! What fun!



This is as I am falling! Luckily I'm just over 3 feet so it wasn't too big of a fall.



I switched to roller blades and had much more success. Roller derby, here I come!


And don't you like my 80's outfite? Whenever the 80's were, I'm not sure.











And after a long evening at the rind, Einar and I enjoyed a nice steamer at Kaylani-my mom's favorite coffee shop.













2 comments:

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Love the socks! Reeder, you're a natural, keep at it!

Maxanna said...

This is so wonderful! Reeder just dives in- And is so cute! I've already watched it 3 times- in a row!