I have heard so much about it-and mom regularly ate it while I was in utero, so I was DYING to get my first bite. Waiting is so hard.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
In N Out
In N Out. Mmmmm. Definitely a California necessity. It's a burger joint, but not just ANY burger joint-you'll have to come out and visit. Mom and Dad get theirs "animal style", but for my FIRST In N Out experience, I got my cheeseburger plain.
I have heard so much about it-and mom regularly ate it while I was in utero, so I was DYING to get my first bite. Waiting is so hard.
Oh, heaven help me!
I have heard so much about it-and mom regularly ate it while I was in utero, so I was DYING to get my first bite. Waiting is so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hayes is so cute! Even when he's crying! But I can't believe he is big enough for a burger- of any sort????
Post a Comment