Thursday, February 26, 2009

My first big play date on Los Padres

So, we had our first playdate. Aunt Shannon defined playdate as "more than one other mommy". Eat your heart out Shan, we had a total of three mommies, and six kids. THAT'S a playdate!

Ms. Karla gave us the great idea of walking down to the hospital and eating in the cafeteria for a cheap lunch. $11 for all 9 of us to eat! Wahoo!

Along the way we took time to pick some flowers... (That's Abigail and Einar with me.)


Smell those flowers, too, even George.


Sometimes I'm a little shy of the camera. Not Einar...


At least Soren and I didn't have to walk the whole way like all those other kids.



We were running so fast, come on Abigail, wait up Einar!





I love my friends, and we were very safe when walking around the cars.






With $11 worth of food in our bellies, we made our way back home. What fun in the mud puddle!




Alright, that's a rap, time to take a nap. Hopefully I won't make you wait so long next time, Maranda.

3 comments:

Maxanna said...

Wild Flowers! Mud puddles! Cheap lunch! Don't think life can get much better- especially at 3 years old!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

What fun! Looks like a great play date, so much open space!

Unknown said...

I love your blog guys! I read for a long time and am now all caught up! Miss you guys tons, wish I could have gone to girls weekend, but hope to see you soon!!!