Just thought you all would like a little taste of what I do all day. I LOVE having picnics. And, tonight Prince Dad and Princesses Mom, Lefty and Poncho joined me. What a great time. I hope you notice that I am on my tiptoes the entire time-and my dad has on my mom's slippers!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ah, you're just showing off that great BIG room!
I love the tutu and tiptoes! Looks like a great picnic.
This is oh so cute. It does make me miss her so. How smart! And I love the tutu with the t-shirt- now there's a gal that knows her own mind. Grama Max
This is so cute! She is so cute with her hands on her hips and so serious about answering Clint's questions.
this clip was great. what fun! I love Clint and Reeder's convo. Too cute.
Post a Comment