Friday, February 6, 2009

We've moved, again!

Big Mama and Papa just moved. They have lived in the same house for 35 years. They each have two, only two, permanant residences in the ENTIRE lives. Well, this will be my third home, Hayes, his second. So, Big Mama and Papa, you've been beat. We decided to move for lots of reasons, but the biggest was probably for the dogs. Yes, dogs. We have no yard, no good sun spots, and Mom is not the nicest first thing in the morning trying to change all of us, feed all of us, pick up all of our poop. Lots of other reasons, but I think that is the funniest. So, we moved onto Camp Pendleton.


I was pretty excited. I just wanted to go, go, go.
Ta da! I helped 'em pack.


I'm still waiting. Let's go!




Do you see those smiles? That's what I'm talking about!


Moooooooo-mmmmmm. Let's go!






Fine, I'll get out of the car and tow the darn truck. Can we please get going?






We have arrived! Look at all that space. And, Aunt Shannon, if you peek through that door you'll see the chair that matches your pink couch pokin' out. You have a space again. And if you look to the bottom right, you'll see my little brother poking out.





Mom's infamous picture wall. And doesn't Ponch look happy, too?

Our new house! Viola!






And, in case you didn't know we lived here, this is posted above our garage.








2 videos for your pleasure. One, our backyard. 2, Hayes and me wrestling! Enjoy!




6 comments:

Katy said...

What a fabulous house!!!! Love it!!!

BTW... you've been tagged!!!

http://anothermommieblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/bag-tag.html

:)

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

I can't believe you have pictures hung already! Some of mine are still propped against the closet wall, all lined up and ready to be hung!

Hayes, I love your moving smiles!
Reeder, what a big girl and such good help!

-Aunt Karen

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Great house! Looks like a great decision for the fam and I'm sure the commute must be great for the Capt. I think I see two future UFC's there, they're no match for anyone. p.s. - the word I have to type to prove I'm not a machine is "sukof" - uh huh huh

Maxanna said...

I love the new house! Wonderful!

Maxanna said...

I love that you have your name on the house! And the pictures of the kids with the moving van!

Bar-b said...

these pictures were fantastic! framable one sfo sho.

love and miss you all.