Anyway, Dad took leave from work to be an OUTSTANDING stay at home dad for the trip. Needless to say, the house was cleaner, more organized and there was nothing left on any to do list when mom returned.
Here goes, six days, motherless...
First, we have to try and put ourselves in dad's shoes.
Or boots.
Master Chef Dad, all the way.
OK, so mom holds me A LOT! All I have to say is Maaaaa, and up I go. Unfortunately for me, however, dad doesn't really go for that. So, he put me in this space and let me figure it out. And figure it out I did. I didn't even WANT to be held until that wonderful Maaaaa came back on Wednesday. And, no, I haven't been put down since.
Isn't it more relaxing for all of us when she's gone? -Poncho
Don't worry, we even watched Nascar. That's for our crazy neighbors, Cootie and Tonya, who may have even been at the race. Go Gordon?!
Aside from having to participate in a few picnics, Lefty and I relaxed rather well while on vacation.
2 comments:
These pictures are SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! WOW! I especially love the "boots"- the "snacks"- oh my- so particular- and poor Hayes- did this take "crying it out" to a new level- I bet he's happy to have his Mom back.
But I'm loving these pics!
I'm glad the weekend was a success! I love the dog picture on the couch!
Post a Comment