skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Settlin' in
Hey loyal fans. We are sorry, again, for the time inbetween blogs. But don't worry, a lot has been going on around here. To get you started, we're going to update from when we first moved in, all the way up until yesterday. So, here goes. Settle in, get a good, warm drink (I prefer steamers) and browse our blog!First off, we had to make our change of address cards. You should be getting yours any day. You know how our mom makes her own? Well, I think she's been waiting for the day when we could make them ourselves. Thanks, mom. Hayes made 2, I did 120! Wow!
I have to admit, though, it was fun. Putting all those stickers, fun!
Here's a pic of our house as you're driving up to it. Those little white houses are O'Neill Heights-our little "subdivision" on base.
I'm learning to use a spoon! Well, learning, you see...
Got it! At least it's going in the right way...
Are you soooo impressed?
We now shop at the commissary. And since I'm a big girl, I get to bring my basket and help find stuff all by myself!
3 comments:
cute dress! and looking forward to getting some new art work for my fridge!
Hayes is so cute! And my students agreed. I'm on a break- so I put the blog up on the projection system- to show the students "eating in" my adorable BABIES! I love it. Can't wait to see more.
This last snap is ADORABLE! Belongs in a magazine.
Grandma Max isn't the only one with a too cute Smart Car!
Post a Comment