Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HOLY MOLY IT'S CHRISTMAS!

All of our stockings were hung on the chimney with care.


He came, the big man came! Oh, and while I was sleeping, Big Mama, Papa and Cooper came too!











Can you believe it? Santa got my letter! I got a dollhouse! Oh my goodness!





And Uncle Stephen got some new gg's.





And Papa thought he should try them on...








And it was a madhouse! So many gifts, so much fun!








Uncle Stephen? Uncle Stephen, wake up!








See, Leo was here, too.











And then we got right to cooking. Big Mama taught Eden and I how to crack eggs. What fun!










Cooper put fairy wings on my little bro.











Pretty funny, you have to admit.














And Eden and I got matching Tinkerbell sleeping bags! I've slept in mine every night since.




3 comments:

Maxanna said...

Oh I love the dollhouse- I think maybe Grama Max is going to have to consider painting our house pink! And that little "fairy" is adorable- I rather think he looks like an angel. I love the pics- what a wonderful Christmas!

Amber said...

stephen in a onesie is freakin' hilarious. and hayes as a fairy would work too!

Bar-b said...

love all of the stockings! loved to see reeder in awe of her dollhouse and loved to see uncle stephen asleep....new baby in the house or what?