Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting ready for Santa

Our parents prepared us for all the family coming, so we thought we would have a little fun before the craziness began. You see, here we are playing Hungry Hippo. I love it, unfortunately, Hayes does to, and that, my friends, is a MAJOR choking hazard!


I helped Mom do a bunch of the wrapping and I was especially good at the tags. About seven per package.

Then Eden came! (Oh, Aunt Biz, Uncle Stephen, and Leo, too). Well, we went to the commissary, and boy, did we shop. We didn't really think it through, though. Seven people in a seven passenger car didn't leave much room for our groceries.









Uncle Stephen? Uncle Stephen, wake up!





Eden and I decorated some cookies for Santa, and made him a a special note. I hope we made it on his list this year!






I'm dictating for Eden, here.








3 comments:

Maxanna said...

I can't believe you actually could get the groceries in the car. I guess just one more Christmas miracle. And I do believe that Reeder is going to have to teach Grama Max how to play Hungry Hippos. Don't think I've ever played that particular game!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

The craziness is just getting started. How long did those groceries last? A day?

Bar-b said...

hungry hungry hippos is one of my faves!

I loved that Elizabeth is the ultimate rear facer....they're so progressive in colorado.