Well, my third birthday has come and gone, but, boy, did I have a great time! It also helped that dad was off work the day before, so we got to have a "family" party and a "friend" party! On family day, we went to the Wild Animal Park, where I got free rides on the carousel!
I got to go too! Dad gave both me and George a ride. Thanks, daddy-o!
And then we pretended that we were frogs and got to jump on the lilly pads. I could have stayed here all day!
And would you believe it if I told you that I got a big girl bike? Yes, I did! And it has some princesses on it, too! What fun! It's kind of tricky, though. You see, on my little bike you could pedal in reverse, this one has brakes!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is too grown up. I just can't believe it! I love the video on the bike. And of course all the pictures of the party. It does seem like great fun!
Happy 3rd Birthday!
Love,
Sarah and Adam
Happy Birthday Reeder! I love the blue hat with the dress at the animal park. Those cupcakes look delish, send one my way? Hayes' smile at the park is irresistible.
Seriously, I don't know how you get anything done with that much cuteness around you all the time. And Hayes smiling from his Daddy's backpack??? TOO MUCH!!!
That's a smile! Go, Hayes!
I absolutely adore the picture of little [opps, sorry, BIG 3-year-old] Reeder following in her daddy's footsteps. That's poster material!
Happy Birthday, Reeder. Big Three and a new house!
-Aunt K.
Post a Comment