Big Mama and Papa went to Egypt and rode a camel.
Hey, look, can you believe it? I actually just tackled Reeder to get to the computer. I got to ride the camel, too.
I loved all the rides! They were spectacular.
Then, Eden and I got to ride horses.
Our mom snuck off to have some alone time with Coop. Apparently, he got to take a class, program a robot, make it work. He's a pro at this sort of stuff, so it wasn't too hard, but they had a great time. Oh, and he was the FIRST one to have his robot programmed!
Programming...
That's his robot picking up rocks.
And he made the robot shoot something in the air, he's trying to catch it here.
Back to Eden and me. We got to ride a train!
Don't forget about leo, he's being eaten by a lion.
My dad thinks he is soooo funny. Playing the sax, water shooting out. Hilarious, dad, really.
2 comments:
Looks like there was fun for everyone. I especially like the robot that Cooper built. But of course favorite part is all the great pictures of the BABES!
I love to see Eden and Reeder together it warms my heart! They are going to grow up to be as close as you and E. Fun. The train picture was great and sweet Cooper is so handsome and bright!
Post a Comment