Friday, January 16, 2009

The Usual

My birthday is coming! My birthday is coming! Mom and I decided that I should have a cooking party! So, I am having friends over on Tuesday (inauguration day, too) to make pizza and decorate cupcakes. Inspired by my mother, we made my invitations. Pretty cute, don't you think?


Voila!

Mom decided that she doesn't get enough "mommy time", whatever THAT means. She signed up for an art class. So, she gets four weekend days, three hours each time, to learn how to paint. Don't you learn that around age 2? Off she goes...

Why does my dad think he needs to dress like me? Soon he will be saluting me.




Snuggle time with my momma. I'm watching Mickey, she's reading-what a nerd!





4 comments:

Maxanna said...

Marianne- you are tooooo creative! I love the party idea- and invitations. I can't wait to read all about it on the BLOG!
Grama Max
PS- I think the painting class is awesome!

Don said...

We are getting ready to paint at our house. We could give you lots of time with a brush.

What kind of pizza is in the plans?

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

I love the invitations, they really do look like pizza! Have a wonderful time at the party. Happy Birthday Reeder!

Lucas said...

Hooray for Mommy Time!!! Good for you for doing something for yourself. Refill your tank so you can keep on rolling along with your convoy! :) Can't wait to see what you create.