Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Dad and Mom came back!
But then they came back, just in time for Papa's regular lesson on vocab. Lie, lay, lain. He has major problems when people use these incorrectly. Oh, and have laid, etc...
What's a trip without checking out where my old man works? We decked 1st Sergeant Simmons out and got him ready for hike. He seemed a bit worried that my dad was going to sign him up for the Corps that day. Did you know that I could (stress, could) be a third generation Marine? Maybe I'll let Reeder take that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved all the chapters in this book of wonderful adventures! Thanks for sharing!
What a blog-o-rama. Looks like everyone had a great time and a Merry Christmas. So, if Reeder and Eden slept in the sleeping bags with everyone there, who took Reeder's bed? My guess is with Papa Jerry!
oh good, you came back.
I agree with Grandma Max....loved it.
Keep it up ya hear.
blogging and visiting blogs and commenting is fun right?
love you four.
Post a Comment