Friday, January 16, 2009

Bowling, the 2 year old way

Hey dudes! I went bowling! It was so much fun. See that guy-well, he basically camped out at our lane to retrieve balls that didn't quite make it all the way to the pins. But, I had a great time. Don't you love my dress? Aunt Boo gave it to me for Christmas. I love it. Unfortunately, my mom sometimes has to wash it so I don't get to wear it quite as much as I'd like.



That's my bff, Einar, he's helping me out. Don you think we got a strike?






Oh, I got in on the action, too.




PBA, here I come!






4 comments:

Don said...

Sure looks like a stike to me, assuming the ball was still moving towards the pins.

Maxanna said...

These pictures are marvelous! I love bowling! We'll for sure add it to the list of "MUST DO" thinks in Cincy- like the zoo- the children's museum- 1/2 day cafe- the bakery- oh my- you'll just have to stay longer in order for us to fit it all in.
Grama Max
PS- I love the dress- I do believe Reeder is going to be a "clothes horse" just like her Aunt Boo!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

What a cute dress, and it looks great in the bowling shoes! Hayes is so cute, he is barely larger than the bowling ball!

Amber said...

thanks for the shout out! the dress looks great! but her model makes it look good!