Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life in the Nasty

Cincinnati ROCKS! We love it here! So much that we go to the zoo weekly. And so far we've met all sorts of wonderful people there. This past week it was our awesome second cousins Henry and Oliver. Oh, they're mom, Mindy, was there, too. And, as usual, we road the awesome train. Hayes LOVES the train.


My first homework assignment-making playdough. Since my Mom's kitchen is well, barren (that's speaking nicely), we went to Big Mama's to work on this assignment. And Big Mama was VERY helpful. I got to add the coloring. And Mrs. Berry (my teacher) was very happy with the outcome. A+. My behavior at school-F. Here are the few problems I've had...
1. I still don't like school. Rather, I still don't like leaving my mother twice a week. I still cry, freak out, throw a fit. It is TERRIBLE.
2. I've gone back to biting. Luckily this school is super PC so they just tell my Mom, and don't out my to all the other parents. Otherwise maybe they would try to keep their kids away? Who knows? All I know is I'm super frustrated and am looking for a way to get kicked out of that place. 2 year old expulsion, that's what I'm going for here.
3. I chipped my tooth on the first day. Thought that maybe if I knocked my tooth out on the jungle gym they'd call my Mom and let me go home. Nope, gotta suck it up with snaggle until I lose it. And I was sooooo cute.
If you have any advice on how I can get my Mom to stop taking me to that terrible place, please let me know.





Aunt Boo came to visit! We are pretty lucky kids! After a while I figured the best way to get on her good side was pull out a book. Did you know that she has a thing for books? Yeah, sucker! I got her! Hahahaha!
That's it for this itty bitty blogpost. On to bigger ones now...



1 comment:

Lucas said...

Awww, poor Hayes and poor YOU! It must be hard to leave him bawling each week. Hang tough kiddo! (as if you know another way)