Friday, October 29, 2010

Cincinnati Livin

Sadly, my soccer stardom had to come to a close. And here, my friends, is the trophy presentation.



Did you know that my Papa has never won a trophy in his life? And here I am, four AND a half, amazing. Amazing. I carried it around for days.








I owe a lot to my devoted coaches. They really taught me well and I deserve the gratitude.




And of course I would be nothing without the support of my parents. My dad, with a super cheesy smile, I think thinks something is funny, not sure what...






Enough of that, time to get serious. Let's take a class. Dad took me to Big Sister class. Needless to say I was VERY interested and hung on every word. If my baby sibling ever decides to show up (did you know my Mom has been pregnant since California? Forever! I pointed that out today) I thought I could use a few pointers. I learned how to swaddle, change the diaper, hold it. Now, if the baby would just come out already...







ANd then, as you probably know, my Daddy-o has left for Afghanistan. So, I got him and I lockets so we can always see each other. Especially when we get sad. So, here's his on his dog tags... Use your imagination here-had to delete the pics there was a bit too much info on his tags for your viewing pleasure:)





And mine is the cool heart sparkly one. I thought about getting him some sparkles but thought his looked like Dad hugging me. See that?









For obvious reasons we don't have pics of Dad saying good bye to the fam-that's a bit depressing no matter who you are-but I think we can all handle a little good bye to the dogs.


We're not going to dwell on that, though. Not with Halloween around the corner...

1 comment:

Amber said...

big sister class sounds like so much fun, and reeder is going to rock that role as big helper on the block!