Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Princesses on Ice

Princesses on Ice? Are you kidding me? That could possibly be one of the coolest things I've ever heard of, ever!

Big Mama set it all up, invited my Aunt NikNik, my cousin Julia and me. Just the four of us. Girls only. This is going to be amazing folks.

Can you tell that she's as excited as me?



Oooooh, I'll take a kiss from my fairy Godmother. That's what I called her all night, and NikNik was our evil stepmother. Hehehe.

The crew. Girls rule, boys drool!




This is how I sat for the entire show (after completely freaking out due to fireworks at the beginning). I got the hair color for halloween and Mom let me wear it early. Pretty awesome, I know!





Pics that I took...breathtaking!






This was my favorite part...at the end all the princesses came out in golden dresses for Cinderella's wedding. Oh, my....







Let's jam out for the finale!








That's it folks, see ya!











1 comment:

Lucas said...

My favorite are the princess OFF the ice! :)