WRONG! It's weeks long.
You see, you have to start at a pumpkin patch on a school field trip. And not ANY patch, but one that has all the Disney movies and many fairy tales playing out right in the front. Shaw Farm. Go there. Amazing.
These are my awesome friends from school. If you look in the background you'll see our hired Manny, Papa Jerry, trying to contain Hayes. But that his teacher has already stepped in to help. His class went at the same time as ours.
Ooooh, the Manny. As one of my moms' friends said, "it's not so much ability, but availability". Hired!
There goes Papa and Hayes. If you look closely I think Papa is hanging on for dear life and Hayes is hanging off the edge. Oh, well, he'll be fine-Papa, I mean.
Another Halloween event-painting pumpkins with someone special at school. I got Grandpa Don, Hayes got the Manny. Look closely at my outfit, you can thank Aunt Boo and Prince Evan.
And since our Manny doesn't take photos this has been passed to me when Mom isn't with us. She asked me to document while away. I guess more like a Mannycam.
Papa did a VERY good job.
Nope, not finished yet. Birthday party to attend to ON Halloween! Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal in these parts.
And I'm a penguin.
Sibling Rivalry? Siblings WITHOUT rivalry. Reeder, stop hugging me!
And the big night finally arrives. A bit chilly in these parts. And when it comes to my Mother, I LOVE her. So much that I give her all of her favorite candy-you're welcome, Mother. Stay off the twizzlers.
And I only cared about the candy enough to get in my mouth. Two hours of trick or treating-two hours of eating candy.
2 comments:
i forgot how awesome wyoming halloween candy is! love the pics, and i am so glad the kids go so much celebrating to do from pumpkin patches to pumpkin painting the grandpas! ps hayes looks just like clinton in the picture of him as a penguin with chocolate all over his face, holy heck!
I have a picture of me as a kid with the candy all over the table JUST LIKE Reeders! :)
And that last shot of Hayes? With chocolate all over his penguin suit? Priceless!
Bring on number 3!!!!
Post a Comment