Thursday, October 28, 2010

Porkopolis and Cincinnatus

I am sure that all of you know the historical significance of Cincinnati. And if you don't, you are about to learn. Through the eyes of a four and a half year old. Don't forget the half.

There used to be flying pigs in Cincinnati. No lie. And now these crazy Cincinnatians have pigs all over the city to remind us of our great heritage. I love spying them. And acting like them.




And, I, too, can look like the great Cincinnatus, in Porkopolis (what a great nickname!).



And the great Cincinnatus himself, not just a pig dressed up like the great man. And me, acting like big C.




We love Big Mama's school. Miss Mama, Reeder, it's Miss Mama. Oh, yeah, Hayes calls her Miss Mama now. Anyway, we got to Big, I mean Miss Mama's school on a very regular basis. Our favorite is when Mom gets food for the adults and Hayes and I raid Ms. Dolly's kitchen. You HAVE to wear your hair net, though. Miss Dolly is the best cooker. That's what I say.







Gymnastics, family style. We found a class that we can both be in! Isn't that, like, the most fantastic thing you can imagine. The idea, I think, is for our Mom to sit on a chair and facebook the entire time. I don't think Hayes will ever allow that. It's kind of more Mommy and me for him, he needs to be wrangled back and refocused every so often, like every four seconds.








I DO NOT! (Mom says we have entered the stage of our relationship called sibling rivalry. I think this picture clearly demonstrates that we get along very well at all times). HAYES! That's not true. Remember, she's moved me to the third row in the car to give us space.









And we are ALWAYS good at staying in line and listening to instructions.










Am I being thrown or tumbling? Who cares?










ATTENTION ATTENTION! SOMEONE PLEASE SPOT THE TWO YEAR OLD ON THE HIGH BAR. Kari, not you! What you don't see is me dropping, Kari grabbing for air, me landing on a pile on the floor, biting my tongue. Yeah, can someone please come and replace her, no thanks, I'll stay on the low bar next time. She may have just ruined my gymnastics career completely.





Oh, this was super awesome. Cooper made his acting debut! Ghost of Canterville, Middle School Play. And he rocked it! I got to go with Mom, Big (Miss) Mama, Papa Jerry and about 15 other of Coop's relatives. We left Hayes at home with Paige. Dessert after. It was fanatastic, and I was such a big kid! Great job Coop!










One more for your viewing pleasure....
















And one more of us being perfectly well behaved loving children (NO WE'RE NOT)!


















No comments: