Friday, September 24, 2010

BOOMER!

Oklahoma came to town! And when I say Oklahoma, I mean OKLAHOMA! The Sooners came to play the bearcats... AND UNCLE WALT AND AUNT EARLINE CAME TOO! Oh, that other Sooner? Yep, Dad came too. What, errr, hold the phone! Dad?! You heard it hear first! Dad traveled 29 hours to be in Cincy 29 hours. We love him!

But, Uncle Walt and Aunt Earline made it first. And they came with gear! Bags full! Shirts, piggy banks, hitch cover, air valve covers, coozies, flags, mini flags, silly bandz, football, sippy cup, clothes for the baby. EVERYTHING! Thanks a TON!

I shouldn't be typing in this terrible color. Let me fix this for Uncle Walt. This is probably much better. Ok, so first they showed their Oklahoma pride at the Purple Cubs soccer game. In which I scored my very first goal (no big deal!).


And my brother and Uncle Walt played a little tackle football to pass the time-Hayes gets a bit antsy.
And then Dad arrived!!! And he did take the red eye so we (Hawk and I) thought it would be nice to snuggle with him so he wasn't so lonely during naptime.




And unfortunately that's all the pics that we have. Trust me on this, though, it was FANTASTIC! May have been a short weekend, but it was a blast. And an OU win! Can I get a Boomer?!

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Sweetest pic ever of Daddy with his darlin's.