Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Florida, on a whim

So, we get to Cincy and Papa says, "why don't we drive to Florida?". Papa, are you nuts? We just got OUT of the car, or SUV, or whatever. I think our booty prints are still warming the seats. But are we children that will shy away from a roadtrip? I think NOT! Let's go!

Papa, pass the cell, I've gotta call my Florida peeps to see if they can meet us. Papa, Wyatt's gonna meet us in Amelia. Oh, yeah, Aunt Shannon, too. Put the pedal to the metal, let's rock n roll.

Fast forward 13 car hours, one night in hotel and BAM! we're in Amelia!

Cue Wyatt and Shannon. Bam!

And the look in his eyes! He just can't get enough of yours truly. What's a year among two in an arranged marriage?


This is my serious look.


What's that Papa? You called the airlines and got BM a ticket? Great! Tell her to meet us in the bedroom! Great.


Cue Big Mama. Bam!



Can you feel by the way I'm typing what a whirlwind our lives are?


Cue soothing ocean sounds on your playlist.

Ahhh, now that's better...





That's a wrap. On to the next thing!


No comments: