Friday, August 20, 2010

OOOOOOOOOklahoma

Our Mother has been slacking with the photos, as will soon become even more apparent (I don't know if she's taken any pics of our Cincy life or current vacay), but sometimes the phone works in a pinch. Our next stop, Tulsa, Oklahoma to see our old man's side of the family. That's Granddad Frank, our GREAT Granddad. He pretty much rocks.


And Grandma Fay. She super rocks. I even tackled her on the couch and she didn't mind! Grandma made us a fort, mango ice cream. We can't WAIT to go back! Whenever that may be...

I got a hold of the camera for a bit and took pics of my favorite muse.



And I had our animals pose, too. Another special event with Grandma Fay and Aunt Nancy-they took us to Build a Bear! That pink bear-she's mine, Sparkles. And yes, she has a bridal gown, shoes, veil and garter belt. I tried just about every sparkly outfit on her, it was a VERY important choice. Hayes, he picked the panda, named him Hugger. Wanted him nudey.





Don't forget that our Papa was with us. Get it, he went to Yale!





And then Grandma and Aunt Nancy and Papa took us to the Tulsa Aquarium. And when you go with your Grandma, she spoils you and let's you do think your cheap parents don't-like feeding the stingrays! Pretty awesome!























The underwater viewing area...









Hilarious. Why does she think this is funny? The shark isnt' REALLY chasing you!









And that's my pic of Papa and Mom. Say cheese!











Foreshadowing?












Foreshadowed-he broke out of jail.













And since this is my dad's stomping ground-we have to do some things for him. He LOVES Braum's. Used to take my Mom there when they were, vomit, dating. Mom has a thing for Graeter's, Dad-Braum's. I, of course, side with my Dad. And when in Rome, you better order the strawberry shortcake-Dad's ultimate favorite. I got to tell him all about it and he was totally J (jealous for those who don't know our shorthand).














Oh, Hayesy, you sure know how to suck up to our relatives.















We LOVE our Grandma Fay and Granddad Frank.














Back to the strawberry shortcake. Dad, I hope you are enjoying the desert while we're enjoying our dessert! HEHEHEHE!


















I sure am going to miss these awesome folks!
















Hey, what are all these Reeder's doing at Braums? Yep, that's Uncle Bub and Aunt Nancy REEDER! What a coincidence!





We're outta here, let's go see our Cincinnati house!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Wow! What a fun cross country trip. It looks like everyone had a great time. The pics are wonderful!

Amber said...

yay! these pictures make me so happy! i'm so glad you got to see everyone! and hugger is a great name for a panda (they have no natural enemies!)

Lucas said...

I gotta say, I've had them both and Graeder's wins hands down EVERY time! SO GOOD!!!!