Swim lessons. We took a bunch of these this summer. I ended up graduating to the next level, Hayes had just been promoted into mine. So, for two weeks we were in the same class. And I am proud to show that we both stayed very close to the teacher...
Then we had to pack up that housey of ours. And for a few days we were without most of our stuff. Dad went to work last Sunday and came home to this-Mom made the best while giving me the computer to watch a movie, Hayes had Diego on the DVD, Mom watched her "stories" on the saved DVR. Perfect. But when Dad came home I told him that we had watched too much tv, way too much tv.
Adios 29! That's a wrap, for now...
2 comments:
swim lessons, yay! congrats on the 100% (to E too!) and i love the veg-out pic! save travels!
Congratulations on the stunning performance in swimming! The both of you!
Post a Comment