You may be wondering WHY we went to Cincinnati this time. We ALWAYS have a reason for picking the exact weeks that we go. Well, this time it happened to be because Eden and I were cordially asked to be flower girls in Aunt Erin's wedding! Heck ya! Where do we sign up? (Oh, and Erin and Chris were getting married, but to us four year olds, let's be honest, the flower girl thing was our priority!)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
yay! beautiful wedding and congrats to the flower girls and the bride!!!
Of course I love, love love the pictures. Eden and Reeder are so adorable (well Marianne and Elizabeth as well- though this time the little ones stole the show)!
So many blogs! What a great trip; and super cute kiddoes!
Oh my lord those are some CUTE flowergirls! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their dresses and adorable wreaths!
i see eden and reeder trying to duplicate these photos in 20+ years.
Post a Comment